Do You Want to Know the Tips and Secrets on How to Save Money with Your Swimming Pool so it’s Healthy and Clear?
OF COURSE YOU DO! SO GET YOUR COPY OF OUR EXCLUSIVE EBOOK:
“How to Clean My Pool Myself”
Learn The Secrets to Perfect Swimming Pool Maintenance and Water Chemistry
Now, if you aren’t sure if you want to save thousands of dollars on your large pool investment let me share a few things you’ll learn with this new ebook “How to Clean My Pool Myself”
- Learn what the pool guy is doing and how to do it better for less than $15 a Month!
- How to maintain every aspect of your pool by taking less than 10 minutes a week!
- Understanding your pool equipment and what each component does.
- Avoid the most costly mistakes of pool owners and how to fix them if made
- Get an grip on the most important aspect of your pool: Water Flow
- How to add Years to the life of your pool by doing 3 simple things
- Learn the pool water chemistry like a chemical engineer
- Get rid of colored, hazy, or cloudy water Forever!
- How to clean your pool filter.
The Average Pool Owner Spends around $1750 a year on maintenance and repairs. The information in this ebook will show you how to literally save THOUSANDS over the years with your swimming pool investment.
Typically “How to Clean My Pool Myself” sells for $39.95, however due to large demand we have sweetened the deal for the upcoming pool season and added “The Ultimate Maintenance Guide” at no addition cost.
Some other things you’ll get with this ebook
- How to fix Calcium Buildup on your tile line. I’ll share a trick of the trade that you can get from your grocery store
- Shocking the pool. Too little and you don’t kill all the bacteria or pathogens, too much and you may end up with a cloudy pool. This simple trick will nail the precise amount, every time
- Winterizing your pool in a variety of climates
- Understanding effective alternative sanitizers. What they are and how they work
- All the common swimming pool problems and how to fix them yourself without spending hundreds on the local pool guy
- What do you do if your plaster or surface of your pool gets stained. This simple solution may surprise you
Join in our Mission of saving time and Money caring for your pool by getting
“How to Clean My Pool Myself” AND “The Ultimate Maintenance Guide” both at just $7.95.